EPISODE 1: Kailean Welsh, Holistic Psychotherapist & Wisdom Guide
A New Approach for a Broken System
Holistic Psychotherapist & Wisdom Guide
How do you fix a broken system? Our guest this week shares how getting lost in the traditional world of psychotherapy ultimately led her to becoming a Rebellious Entrepreneur on a mission to return psychotherapy to its origin as care for the Soul.
In this unfiltered conversation, we dig into:
- Real talk about the struggles of being visible as an entrepreneur doing things differently
- Why it's more important to build a community that resonates with you instead of one that just has impressive numbers
- Redefining what "work" is so we can embrace freedom and flow
- How astrology can help us get to our core understanding of self (she also shares the two placements in your chart you should know)
- Digging deeper into what self-care really is and ways to be more intentional with it
- How we can handle shifting relationships or the end of relationships that may happen as we step into our authentic selves
- What differentiates Kailean's work from other healing modalities & how to know if it's a good fit for you
- How she embodies being a Rebellious Entrepreneur
- Her advice for Rebellious Entrepreneurs and those who are ready to become Rebellious Entrepreneurs
Intuitive Business Healer
Chynna supports her clients in gaining clarity around their Soul’s Big Vision for this life and in bringing that vision into reality. She works intuitively, providing her clients with strategic vision and tactical implementation that supports them in launching and growing their businesses.
Before striking out on her own, Chynna was a digital advertising specialist for a regional media company. Her professional background spans multiple industries and includes nonprofits, small businesses, and a Fortune 500 company. Chynna also has over eight years experience as a social justice organizer around issues of gender equality, socioeconomic representation and advocacy, and violence prevention.
Chynna holds her B.A. in Communication Arts and Gender/Women's Studies with a certificate in American Indian Studies from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She is also a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (INHC) from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in NYC.
She loves a good business origin story told over iced coffee.